1. Office Visits: Attentive listening, reviewing the health records and formulate a personalized plan of care.
- Attentive listening, reviewing the health records and formulate a personalized plan of care.
- A Holistic approach with integration of LIFESTYLE MEDICINE minimizing side effects
- Working with you and ENCOURAGEMENT at every level!
2. Corticosteroid injection for the following areas/indications:
- Knee - osteoarthritis, bursitis - prepatellar, suprapatellar, infrapatellar, anserine
- Shoulder - osteoarthritis, bursitis, impingement syndrome
- Elbow - olecranon bursitis, arthritis, lateral and medial epicondylitis
- Wrist - arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, de Quervain's retinaculitis
- Hand - trigger finger/thumb, small joint arthritis
- Hip - trochanteric bursitis
- Ankle - arthritis, tenosynovitis
This is a pioneering service in the Capital District with the following unique features:
- Early appointments - current wait time is less than 3 weeks!
- Flexible scheduling with Saturday/Holiday appointments
- Direct access to Dr. Prashant Kaushik on his cell phone to Dr. Prashant Kaushik on his cell phone
Scope of services
- NRI is just a consulting service, not primary care - disability and related paperwork to be done by primary care provider
- There is no cross-coverage at this point - Dr. Kaushik can be reached directly via phone/text/email
- This practice does not prescribe nor refill narcotic or controlled drug prescriptions